Sunday, December 29, 2019

Where I've Been

White Trash Kentucky Of course, the haters were probably wondering where I have been but to tell you the truth it was mostly recuperating from a few minor health issues over the past year or so and I just simply got busy doing other things. It's going to be interesting over the next few months because I've got plenty of new Kentucky material that I am going to start posting on a daily basis that ought to make some Kentuckians brains have a major meltdown. The best part is that I see the blog statistics and they are growing quite a bit every month and with some of my new ideas to make this blog run efficiently and in timely order it should get much better in the next few months.

Are you ready Kentucky? Just remember to follow along because soon there will be not only video since I just invested a few hundred bucks in a new camera and a few hundred more in a new high definition camcorder just to watch people like you squirm and get upset over someone telling the truth about what a backwards and sordid state you live in. You would think that would upset you enough to start questioning what the local county nincompoops are doing in your name in the 120 personal fiefdoms of Kentucky along with the backwoods bubbas in Frankfort that represent your state government and constituency. If you need me to define constituency I can do that for you.

Here it is and make sure you read it closely.

con·stit·u·en·cy
/kənˈstiCHo͞oənsē/
noun
  1. a body of voters in a specified area who elect a representative to a legislative body.
    "the politician who wishes to remain in the good graces of his constituency"
    • BRITISH
      an area whose voters elect a representative to a legislative body.
    • a body of customers or supporters.
      "a constituency of racing fans"
White Trash Kentucky

No comments:

Post a Comment