Thursday, December 28, 2017

Stupid Things Kentuckians Say Part 1

White Trash Kentucky White Trash Kentucky Here are a number of stupid things that Kentuckians have sent me over the years. Again proving that they are not the most mentally stable people or population around. Oh boy, our resident Kentucky psychologist is attempting again to prove his vast level of knowledge and experience with psychological endeavors and again proving my points that I have succinctly stated over the years that I've made occasional posts in various mediums. Again proving that Kentuckians get the largest amount of governmental checks because their state gives out crazy checks for all kinds of mental issues like its going out of style. Its even mentioned in a book about how Kentuckians all the way back to the founding of the state regularly gave out lunatic checks for citizens. Some of these rocket science comments are why Kentuckians are often thought of as the laughingstock of the nation. Onward to the show while I get the popcorn ready. My comments to their issues in quotes.

Occasionally I will get an intelligent commentary about such events and personal anecdotes. Along with relevant information from Kentucky residents many of whom have lived outside of the state at some point or have lived elsewhere most of their lives. I say kudos to those Kentucky residents that go out of their way to actually act and speak intelligently.



Sophia P Dec 25 2017

What's the word, "derision" mean?? And what's a " dolt"? Is it like a " dotard?? If we don't rank at the bottom 5, who will?

krystal T Dec 26 2017

In sorry your doing this, on Christmas. You are a really angry or unhappy. Who puts that much thought into a state? If you' re lonely and need a friend, I suggest another topic, im sure you have mommy or daddy issues, its ok they can't hurt you anymore! ! Maybe a wife that left you from verbal abuse, and teenage kids that don't speak to you. Whatever it is, let it go.

"Guess they can't figure out what derision means. Not to mention mommy and daddy issues. Really? Gee, I haven't been living at home for almost 25 years and I'm mid 40s now. Actually none of the above are true in fact. Not to mention Krystal like her Kentucky bumpkins isn't very good at using I'm instead of In at the very beginning. Obviously Krystal didn't put much thought into anything. Laughable because I'm happily married and have a son that does love me just not in the Kentucky way of family incestuous behavior. Poor Kyrstal doesn't really get it that she's probably as dumb as a box of rocks and has been her whole life. Sophia P sounds just as mentally denuded of facts, logic or common sense especially with her asking such an ignorant question and then if we're not a bottom 5 state then who will be. You're not dealing with average intelligence here at all at least in their posts. At least in most cases. "

NEXT!

tim toolBAG (His name really isn't toolbag but the way he acts says a lot about him) Dec 14 2017

I didn't realize you could marry your right hand and call it your wife.Secondly you say that you used a haul in one post and in another post you said that you used a semi truck.Which posting is true? You still didn't tell us why your clock by the river faces Kentucky not Indiana.I hate Kentucky more than you do by far but you are hitching more than my ex wife.Move on.

"Really Timmy, you couldn't get it together and figure out that you're the toolbag that uses his right hand because no sane woman would marry you. Secondly, what is a haul? It's called a U Haul. Really Timmy? Our Kentucky tool is worried about the clock by the river faces Kentucky. That's why you have an ex wife because she realized what a loser you really are."

NEXT!


Mike M December 13 2017

Move north or west. A northern state for you to go north is Illinois. You don't like high taxes and decades of corruption, go west, California. Oops, another state with high taxes and corruption. Let's see just where could you go. I know, I know go to Canada. Gotta go and get the fries out of the fryer at Mickey D's. Have a miserable life because you have invested way too much time criticizing us morons in Kentucky. Life is short and you have to be a miserable human being...tick tock.

"I'll move where I choose to move not because I listen to some inbred dirtbag from Kentucky. Illinois has a standard of living far exeeding Kentucky even with the high taxes and corruption. Let's see if I remember this right about Kentucky which had Operation Boptrot where crooked state legislators ran things corruptly. Add in the Kentucky Pension plans are pretty much busted due to decades of neglect and the fact that Kentucky has generations of white trash imbeciles that don't pull their weight. Oh and by the way you probably do work at Mickey Ds because that's your mentality. I've invested too much time according to Bozo here but the only problem is that maybe 1/20th of the average day gets spent on Kentuckians at most. By the way, I'll choose how to use my time while you can spend your time flagging and whining like Kentuckians generally do. Probably the most unhappy people in the most unhappy state in America which has been documented for years. Just look it up"

Mike M December 13, 2017

The "facts" you write about are issues with lame politicians you probably voted for, if you actually vote. I wonder self loathing individuals like yourself doesn't try to make life better for everyone. Run for office in the state that you hate. Oops, you would rather post crap on Craigslist in between you looking for a date. Best wishes.

"Since I only voted in one Kentucky election in 2010 and lived there from 2008 to October 2012, he might be correct but I didn't vote for the crooked ones in office. Mikey isn't smart enough to wonder self loathing individuals like me doesn't try to make life better for everyone. I'm not really interested in your maintenance Mikey nor running for office in the Commonwealth of Dunces. Oh and regarding a date, she's in the other room and we've been married 10 years. Unlike you, I didn't marry my sister while you were partaking in the incestuous family fuckfest that is Kentucky with 0 degrees of separation. Nor would I fuck your wife and or sister because they resemble a 350 pound farting waffle waitress"

Mike M Dec 13, 2017

I am not sure you can productive or even have fun for that matter. Why you might ask? I am sure it too four hours to write your nonsense because you had to proof read that book you wrote multiple times to make yourself like an intellectual.

"Is this guy mentally retarded because he can't even put together a full sentence in the very first sentence? It too four hours? Jesus, where in the hell did these people go to school at? Proofreading is important Mikey and its not two words, its one word. Make yourself like an intellectual like you posted incoherently like most Kentuckians who flunked basic English. Did it take you four hours to compose that thought to send to me?"


cardfan December 10 2017

You sound like an award winning piece of shit , we are glad to get ride of you and your punk ass family .

"Hilarious because my leaving means that your state had less in the way of tax dollars to fund literacy programs, English Second Language programs that you Kentuckians truly need to invest in. Not to mention the welfare handout programs and crime control with police protection. We are glad to get ride of you? Really? Don't you mean rid there my little intellectual giant? You're like a marionette on a string and its easy to make you dance."

NEXT!


end of the week December 8, 2017

Feel better cocksucka

"Another Kentucky intellectual giant"

NEXT!
stephen w Nov 30, 2017

You know, I just figured out why you live in Ky but call us assholes. Your a little girl that can't move because mommy and daddy live here. They probably work while you wine like a little bitch. To stupid to get a job. You probably support Hilary and black Obama. That would explain a lot. You sound like them. All talk and no action. Your pimp keeps you under lock and key. And I got news for ya boy! I make more money than you'll ever see. Illiterate or not, I'm more of a man than you could ever dream of being. Maybe that's why your angry. Or is it that mommy didn't give you enough titty last week. Your not impressing anybody. If you don't like us, get the fuck out or tell me where you live so I can take away all your troubles. Bitch

"This guy is another Kentucky moron. One thing that I've stated dozens of times is that I haven't lived in Kentucky for many years in fact since 2012 in October of that year I totally changed residency. This guy has spelling issues again not being able to know the difference between your, you're, etc. Wine like a bitch? I love wine but I think you're talking about wine but just couldn't spell it. Probably support Hilary and black Obama? One thing is that Hillary is spelled with two of the letter "L" and yes Obama is black yet he also is white which makes him mixed race. Guess he's another racist inbred prick from Kentucky. My pimp keeps me under lock and key, now that's funny because not even my wife does that because she's not insecure Kentucky bumpkin fuck from the trailer park or into BDSM. Sorry I haven't been a boy for 25 years and I doubt that you've got the intellectual capacity to figure that out. Illiterate or not he's more of a man than me which is funny because I'm not illiterate but I've worked manual labor jobs to put myself through a first rate university for business and other degrees and then advanced from there. But Stevie probably thinks being a man is beating his spouse or abusing his children. Not to mention Stevie would have to drive about 150 miles to even show up to start anything with someone 6 foot 5 and 240."

NEXT DOLT!


Mark Co Nov 27, 2017

Why are most Kentuckians dumbasses?

Gotta ask this question why there are so many dumbasses in the Commonwealth of Kentucky? Not all people are dumbasses but it seems that a high percentage of people that I have had to deal with in...

THOSE THAT YOU SPEAK OF ARE THE PEOPLE WHO MOVED HERE FROM INDIANA, DUMBASS !!!

"Another Kentucky genius considering that people moving to Kentucky from Indiana couldn't barely offset the fact that half the Kentucky residents cannot read and write as evidenced by Mark Co. Considering that migration from Indiana to Kentucky is very small indeed says that its native Kentucky inbreeding why Kentuckians are stupid as evidence suggests. Quite funny too considering that rocket scientist is all worked up and uses all capital letters to make his point"

NEXT!

Here's Mikey again

Mike M November 19, 2017

Move moron.

"Poor Mikey is too stupid to realize that I haven't lived in Kentucky since September 30, 2012. Yet somehow a person with a 133 IQ is a moron while Mike can barely put together a coherent sentence. Another evidence of the piss poor educational system of Kentucky"

NEXT!!

Rlw Nov 16, 2017

Please don't come back!!

"Gladly!"

NEXT!!

M K May 12, 2017

Well keep up the good work. If you take heat consider a job well done. Smile laugh. The only time you lose is when someone pisses you off. Best day

"Probably one of the two or three best comments I've received from Kentucky residents. However, I do know that two of them grew up elsewhere and not in Kentucky,"

NEXT!!

L. Bit May 12

Where is a good place I can move to get away from all these yokels? I'm from the highlands, but lately I can't go one day without having some negative white trash experience. It's just constant stupid bullshit around every corner. It started getting real bad about 5 years ago but here lately it's become unbearably painful and stupid. Indianapolis? Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks!

"Another well worded and thoughtful post and I have to generally agree with it. Even this poster knew that Louisville and more than likely the rest of Kentucky is full of morons"

NEXT! Back to Idiots Soon!


William Jones (Here is another Kentucky mental giant with his racist commentary and ignorant comments most of which are not even intelligible in much of his run on paragraph) May 12, 2017

Travel all the time in my s*** jalopy uneducated hillbilly ass that's us and just think with all your accomplishments I'm guessing you have . That's your life is so bad that you take time to go on Craigslist and write all of this do you not have a life or did your wife leave you for when he's crackhead n***** down here smoking and heroin that's it you lost your loved one down here that is so sad you should direct your anger who took your loved one away from you the one that's putting the big old black dick in her right now now you won't call out people for trashy Louisville and all that other stuff think about what you were thinking about what kind of person you must be because the only part of any of these emails that you understand is hatred and putting people down I bet when I talked about your wife you got all excited then yeah yeah typical you have a nice day cuz I'm done responding with your uneducated single ass that's probably your wife down the corner turning tricks for you know goodnight and have a great life

"Poor William, all that time and he said nothing intelligent while using a racial slur. Since I'm not from Kentucky, I didn't lose any loved ones down there as of this time. My wife didn't leave me even though she was glad to leave Kentucky and has never moved back nor divorced me over the last 5 plus years and being married 10 years. Maybe its because I'm a good provider, work hard, and have an education and intellect which probably turns her on more than our Kentucky morons Where do you all get these white trash Kentucky morons? Blows up the theory that Kentuckians are not uneducated dumbasses. Even better is that its often difficult to understand their rants. Oh and my wife is still here and she's working in my kitchen loading the dishwasher and she was glad to leave Kentucky. Strangely enough he wished me bad with my wife then he says great life at the end. Shows how smart he truly is"

NEXT! A lady that knows what kind of degenerates Kentucky guys truly are
craigslist reply 605c 8/23/16

I think it is closer to 90% of the guys I have met are married. They don't see it as fooling around on their wives. They jusify it because the old lady dont suck their dicks anymore. People don't believe it when I tell but you speak the truth.

"Probably so and you are correct lady. Same with the guys that are married and cheat on their wives with gay guys"

NEXT!!

bpmtyc( (One of the bright Kentuckians over all)  5/14/16

Lots of assholes really. I will say, having lived here my whole life and growing up in the south end and now living in the east end, there are alot of ignorant, hilljack motherfuckers in this city with a "Louisville"attitude. Lazy, clueless, small-minded, fast food eating, smoking, nasty trash. But alot about the people is sadly true. I have NEVER been able to grasp the mindset of a person who would throw trash out of their vehicle. Im just not wired to comprehend that. Who do they think picks it up? Its THEIR trash, but its for others to pick up. It baffles me. Its exactly THAT mentality that explains it all.

"Largely correct in what points they made"

NEXT!

David Rutledge 7/6/15

Oh, Im sorry kentucky resident.Or should i say fuck stick.I dont have time to read books or get an edumacasion cause im too busy ass fuckin your momma and your sister. By the way ,Tell your momma to shave under her bottom lip,Her chin hair irritated my ball sack.

"Gone almost 3 years at this point and it doesn't surprise me that Kentuckians are still uneducated assholes"

NEXT!!

Dean C 6/9/15

No clue who you are, however I just read your rant on craigslist about how KY is the asshole of the USA and loved every moment of it. This wretched stink hole is the butt of many a joke with just cause. I just wanted to say thank you for the giggles and I too hate this place.

"This was 2 and 1/2 years ago and I hope this gentleman was able to leave Kentucky as I did. Best wishes to him."

NEXT!!

Craigslist Reply f4c8 6/3/15

I firmly believe that you are giving Lousyville waaaaay too much credit for being the city it is. I was born and reared in this "city" and most likely will die here because I can't afford to move elsewhere.

Lousyville is only the best example of what is in the Commonwealth of Kenfuckless.

Kudos to your astute observation.

"I really tried to give Louisville some credit but the Kentucky morons and general Louisville listless population is so chronically dumb that they can't get with the program"

NEXT!!

James F 5/14/15

Yeah, I lived here in louisville for only two yrs, and I've seen and heard so much stupidity around here...

1. One time, I had to go to U of L hospital downtown for an emergency visit because I broke my hand. In one exam room, someone had tied the I.V. bag onto the overhead light! Real professionals that work at U of L. Then this young hack, who was dressed like he just stepped out of a trendy niteclub, examined my broken hand, and he proceeded to set and wrap my hand (!) the wrong way! Some nurse actually stopped this fuckwit from what he was doing and she showed him the right way to set my broken hand.

2. So many people seen around here walking in public, wearing pants ripped at the seat, showing their dingy underwear, or dressed in rags that looked like they were pulled out of a trash can.

3. People on the bus, making stupid conversation, all they seem to talk about is the college games, some shithole fast food they ate that day, what they bought at Kroger, their shitty dead-end jobs, or how high they got on that fake weed shit that they buy at the local convenient store.

4. Stupid motherfuckers raving over Derby weekend, even broke ass hobos sittin around talkin about it, and everyone greeting each other "happy derby" (if you don't make at least $60,000 per yr, what is it of your concern?!?!? you cant afford to bet on a horse, so STFU moron).

5. Idiots raving over how great Louisville's water is around here. The tap water taste like the runoff of a chemical plant. Which may be a factor in the level of stupidity here.

...Then there is all the weirdness of Louisville...

1. So many goddam hospitals, so many of em, especially in downtown. I think the reason for all these hospitals is because of quality of the air, food and water here in Louisville is making people sick. Lots of people are fuckin dying around here.

2. Many people in wheelchairs, people limping around like zombies from "Day of the Dead".

3. Crazy people muttering, sometimes screaming, to themselves at places like the public library.

4. All the high tech surveillance around here. CCTV cameras literally around every street corner.

5. Every other person seems to be wearing some article of Louisville Cards clothing. A disturbingly collective-minded city.

I suppose I should get outta here soon. But all this stupidity and craziness is too entertaining to me.

"Kudos to him for thinking about what goes on in Louisville. I could talk about this forever!!White Trash Kentucky

No comments:

Post a Comment